Badminton is a sport which enthralls all and played by masses with only few who reach the desired level. Manav Rachna Sports Academy finds hidden and raw talent and grooms them to be the shining stars of Badminton by providing every possible measure and exposure to bring out the best in them. We are running three kinds of programs catering the need and level of players in which we follow specific game plans so as to stretch their comfort zones every now and then and to make each session harder than the previous one so as to make the body realize enough is not enough in our training modules.
|Beginner's||Advanced||Center of Badminton Excellence|
|Warm up||Specific & Intensive warm up sessions||Includes everything from advanced level|
|Racquet Grip||Smashing||Endurance Training|
|Wall practice||Drifting||Strength & Agility training|
|Shuttle Run||Dropping||Coordination Among all Physical Movements|
|Court Running||Court Covering||Muscle Flexibility|
|Racquet Action(Toss & lifting)||Flick|
|Parallel, Backhand & Forehand|
- Manav Rachna Sports Academy is the first of its kind who possess fully air-conditioned six synthetic indoor Badminton courts facility in Haryana, equipped with the latest amenities matching international standards.
- A tie-up with YONEX ensures that apparels, accessories and entire kits for the sponsored students and coaches are never in short supply.
- Separate Boys and Girls Locker rooms to take rest during the long hours of grueling sessions.
The programs are designed keeping the 360 degree view of the players ranging from performance to endurance. We have set divided batches so as to provide fair play chance to all players to enhance their performance. A One day free trial classes are offered which give an overview to the coach about the child and its quite crucial for us to make the child feel welcome to the environment and from there the game starts after achieving a bond of trust.
|Nature of Batch||Timings||Days|
|Beginners||4:45 pm to 6:00 pm||Monday To Friday|
|SemiPro||3:15 pm to 4:30 pm||Monday To Friday|
|Advanced||5:45 pm to 7:00 pm||Monday To Friday|
Head Badminton Coach
Total Coaching Experience: 10+ Years
- 2010-2012 : Coach,NIT3 Sports Complex
- 2012-2014: Coach, NIFM(Ministry of Finance), Sec-48
- 2014-2016 : Coach, Sparda Academy
- 2016- Till present
- Semifinalist in Masters Category at Open National Championship, Jammu, 2017
- Quarter Finalist in Men Doubles Open National Championship, Vizag, 2018
- Quarter Finalist in Men Doubles Open National Championship, Goa, 2019
- Gold Medal in 35+ Men Doubles and Mix Doubles State Championship 2019
- Gold Medal in 35+ Men Doubles and Mix Doubles State Championship 2020
- Quarter Finalist in Mix Doubles Open National Championship, Jaipur, 2020
Assistant Badminton Coach
Total Coaching Experience: 5+ Years
- 2016-2017: Coach at DAV College (Girls), Yamunanagar.
- 2017-2018: Coach at Badminton Gurukul Academy (Pullela Gopichand Academy)
- 2018-2019: Coach at The millennium School (Prakash Padukone Schooling Programme)
- 2019-2021: Coach at Spuddy Badminton Academy, Noida
- 2021- Till Present: Coach at Manav Rachna Sports Academy
- Qualified for All India Ranking Tournament 2019, Hyderabad.
- Qualified for the main Draw of All India Ranking Tournament 2017.
- Gold Medal at Inter College University Tournament, Kurukshetra 2016.
- Quarter Finalist in the North Zone All India University Tournament, 2016.
- Participated in 60th National School Games Under-19, 2016.