Soccer is played by 250 million players in over 200 countries, making it the world's most popular sport. Manav Rachna is offering Soccer with the commitment towards the development of every participant.
Wish To Know How ?
To ensure that every child who attends progresses, the coaches will spend an initial period assessing and evaluating their performance to ensure that they are grouped with children of a similar level and age. The coaches then work with each group and child to improve skill levels resulting in game knowledge and improved technical & tactical skills.
The programs are designed keeping the 360 degree view of the players ranging from performance to endurance. We have set divided batches so as to provide fair play chance to all players to enhance their performance. A one day free trial classes are offered which give an overview to the coach about the child and its quite crucial for us to make the child feel welcome to the environment and from there the game starts after achieving a bond of trust.
|Nature of Batch||Timings||Days|
|On or Above 10 yrs||6:30 PM To 7:30 PM||Monday , Wednesday, Friday|
|Below 10 yrs||5:30 PM To 6:30 PM||Monday , Wednesday, Friday|
The Game Plan
- Attitude: To progress to your full potential as a football player it is vital to have the correct attitude both on and off the football pitch. You need to be as positive and dedicated as possible to fully master your skills and you need to be cool and composed when under pressure to keep control of the moment you're in.
- Respect: Always respect your team mates, your opponent, your coach and the referee. In order to get the best out of your team it's important to appreciate the efforts of those around you. If you fail to respect the opponent you underestimate their potential, which can make your own standards fall below your usual level. Football should be played in the spirit of fair play, encouragement and fun. Take advice from your coach to help your game improve and remember self-respect is key for your own development as a player and a person.
- Skills: At Arsenal we believe that skills and technique are essential to inspire creativity, flair, excitement and entertainment. Skills can help make football fun, help you improve as a player and help you beat your opponent. Be inventive with the turns and tricks you use to move the ball, use both feet and don't forget to work on the basic skills such as control and passing.
- Energy: You need to have lots of energy to get the most out of playing football. The longer you can maintain a high level of fitness for, the more this will benefit you in games. If you're not as fit as you can be, it becomes difficult to play to your maximum level. Drink plenty of water, avoid junk food and be as active as you can in your day to day lives.
- New Thinking: Embrace your coach's ideas and always think about different ways you can improve tactically and technically. Be creative with your thoughts and express them on the field whenever you can.
- All for One: As much as you can work on your own development, football is a team game. The more you work with your team mates the better you will become as a player and a team. It doesn't matter who you are or where you're from, football is a game that can be played by everyone. Enjoy the feeling of belonging to a team and do all you can to help your team mates.
- Learning: Learn how to play the Arsenal way. Football based around passing and movement, technique and skill. Incorporating the principles of fair play, teamwork, expression and fun!
Michael is a professional footballer and has played for clubs in India with clubs in Nepal , Khazakstan. Micheal started his coaching career my with Khlieriat West Sports Club Jowai Jaintia hills Meghalaya India. With perfect blend of Indian culture and European methodology, Micheal makes his coaching sessions a fun-filled and multi-dimensional.
Adnan holds an AIFF D-License and an AFC C-License. Adnan started his playing career after being selected for the DDA football Academy in Delhi. Adnan has
prior playing and training experience in India, England, and the United states. In England Adnan has trained with clubs like Watford FC, Bradford FC, Millwall
at youth level and played for Glebb FC and Hayes FC. In The US Adnan has trained with Nike Rush and Real in Denver Colarado.
In India Adnan has played at the highest level with Mahindra United in the I league, Indian National FC, and attended Indian National Camp U-21, apart from representing Haryana and Delhi at State/ National level and won North Zone National U-16 Tournament with Delhi State.
Stanford holds an AIFF D License, an avid football player and has vast experience of working with German School, American School in Delhi, the Bangkok soccer league and British High Commission Club in Delhi.