Sports Rehabilitation Centre
Every sport requires optimum utilization of mind and body. It is imperative that a player is always in the best of health physically as well as mentally. Maintaining composure in such tough and challenging conditions is a great task. It can only be done if you are in your best physical and mental shape. For achieving Olympic glory, the preparation which is required is around 10 years or 10,000 hours of training. For helping our athletes achieve their desired goals, we as their support staff in sports sciences, place a great deal of emphasis and effort in identifying, nurturing and improving talented players.
- Personal Training
- Strengthening and Conditioning
- Rest and Recovery from injury
- Performance Enhancement and Functional Training
- Weight loss Program
- Life style disease management
- Mental training
- Sports Physcology for performance
- Yoga and Meditation
Specialized Athletic Therapist
Shalini Grover, Manual Therapist, clinical In charge, OPD and Associate Professor in Department of physiotherapy, MRIU.
- Manual therapy.
- Strengthening and Conditioning.
- Fitness & Weight loss Program.
- Wheelchair skill rehabilitation
Aswani Sasidharan Nambiar, Physiotherapist and assistant professor in Manav Rachna International Institute of Research & Studies, rehabilitation professional. She is equipped with the knowledge of:
- Manual therapy.
- Assessing and Managing Neurological and Orthopedic conditions.
- Aerobics training
- Post injury rehabilitation
Total Coaching Experience: 8+ Years
- 2010- 2016 : Yoga & Aerobics Coach,Mind control Gym
- 2016- Till date : Yoga Teacher,Manav Rachna Sports Academy
- Secured 3rd position in Athlete at All India Sports Meet.BITS Pilani
- 2nd Position in Relay at Annual Sports Meet,Delhi University